An Efficient Chemical Bottling Service
ReAgent are proud to be one of the fastest and most cost-effective chemical bottling suppliers in the UK. The range of bottles we provide are manufactured by our state-of-the-art bottling equipment. This means that we can supply any container in any material, from small glass ampoules to large 25L jerricans, and many others.
The wide range of specialist bottling equipment we have at our disposal includes:
- Gravity Fed Filling stations
- Pump Fed Bottle Filling Equipment
- Peristaltic Pumps
- Semi-Automatic Filling Machines
- Volumetric Filling Equipment
A Range of Bottles
We stock a wide range of bottling options for our customers so that we can meet the needs of your business. Because we love to go the extra-mile for the companies we work with, we even have a network of suppliers with access to many further types of materials. This means that if we don’t stock what you’re looking for, we can order it in for you.
With ReAgent, you can choose from a variety of bottles that range in size and material:
- 5ml Plastic Dropper Bottles – these are ideal for single use applications of product
- 100ml & 1ltr High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Screw Cap Bottles – these are ideal due to the recyclable and durable properties of HDPE
- Glass Bottles – we also stock these so that we can accommodate the more reactive nature of some of our products
Although our products are, by default, delivered bearing the ReAgent logo, we are happy to announce that we do offer a fully customisable bottle labelling service.
If you would like to opt for personal branding on your product, just send us your own custom labels and we will make your vision a reality. We can even arrange for you to speak with our in-house label designer to ensure that your company’s unique style is reflected in your product.
We use durable laser print polyethylene to make all of our labels, guaranteeing top class service and quality in every bottle. We also offer a range of standard sizes, as well as the option to specify custom dimensions. Our standard sizes include:
- 2 to View – 148x210mm
- 4 to View – 105x148mm
- 8 to View – 74x105mm
- 14 to View – 40x97mm
A Bottling Option for Every Chemical
Here at ReAgent, we are confident that we will meet all of your requirements by adapting to the needs of any business in the industry.
Our specialist bottling equipment, range of materials, and customisable features have allowed us to provide an unrivalled chemical bottling service across the UK. On top this, we are also able to bottle a variety of different substances:
- Corrosive Acids
- Toxic Chemicals
- Solutions of up to 50,000cP
- Non-hazardous Liquids & Powders
- Flammable Liquids
- Volatile Solutions
The bottles that we are capable of manufacturing are suited to all aspects of chemistry. Find out more about the packaging materials we offer, or get in touch below.
Why choose ReAgent?
- A wealth of experience
- With a track record spanning over 35 years, we have the experience and the expertise serve the needs of virtually any industry.
- ISO accredited
- We maintain an ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard as well as an ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Standard.
- Configurable and adaptable
- Our facility is fully configurable to your requirements and our team are able to quickly adapt to the specific needs of a range of industries, products and standards.
- Face to face contact and collaboration
- We operate an open door policy at ReAgent. If you need to discuss anything or want to perform an audit of our facility just call to arrange a face to face meeting.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you