Specialist powder packing aligned with your needs
Whether you want your powders packed into user-friendly packaging ready to hit the retail shelf, or loose packaging solutions for further processing, we have the equipment to meet your needs. Our highly capable powder filling machines can handle large batches of product at any time, processing powders for the food, cosmetic, toiletry, household and pharmaceutical industries.
Our range of packaging options means we can assist with any stage of your production process, and we also offer a powder blending service capable of handling batches of up to 100kg. Whether you need help achieving a particular formulation or wish to prepare your product for selling, Reagent can help with all this and more.
Our range of blending and packing equipment includes:
- Fully automated form, fill and sealmachinery for pouch and sachet filling.
- Drum and IBC filling equipment
- Semi-automatic volumetric bottle filling equipment
- High and low-shear mixing equipment
- Ampoule filling machinery
- Peristaltic pumps
- Wet chemistry lab equipped with a range of analytical equipment.
Packing, labelling and shipping
In order to further increase efficiency and drive down costs, we can provide additional packing, labelling and shipping services, as well as the option of a fully managed supply chain. This involves us sourcing the raw materials for your product; overseeing its manufacture and then packing, labelling and shipping the product directly to your customers.
The benefits of outsourcing your powder packing process with us is that the product has very little to travel from our facility to the courier’s wagon. This means increased efficiency, a dramatically faster turnaround and reduced cost for you.
Full technical support every step of the way
We believe that we offer one of the best support services in our industry, investing heavily in training and supporting our workforce, as well as our I.T infrastructure. As well as providing traceability on all batches, our friendly and professional team are always on hand to answer your queries, discuss ideas and work through any problems. We’re also happy to arrange a face-to-face meeting and are open to customer-led audits of our facilities, in order to gain insight into how we might improve.
If you’re looking to arrange a meeting at our premises, simply talk to our support team.
Why choose ReAgent?
- ISO accredited facilities
- We are both ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 accredited meaning the quality of the product we manufacture as well as their environmental credentials are certified to internationally recognised standards.
- Full traceability on all orders
- Our bespoke IT systems provide us with up to the minute information on all batches and raw materials as they progress through our facility.
- Over 3 decade's experience
- ReAgent is a family business established since 1977 with traditional values and a wealth of experience at the core of all that we do.
- Highly skilled workforce
- As an Investor in People we invest heavily in our workforce ensuring they have the best and most up to date training and support they need to provide you with a quality, reliable product.