Fast, Cost Effective Chemical Bottling Service
ReAgent provides professional chemical bottling facilities in order to meet a huge range of requirements. Our specialist bottling equipment is operated by trained professionals, and we are proud to be one of the fastest and most cost-effective chemical bottling services in the UK.
We have a wide range of bottling equipment at our disposal including:
- Gravity Fed Filling Stations
- Pump Fed Bottle Filling Equipment
- Peristaltic Pumps
- Semi-Automatic Filling Machines
- Volumetric Filling Equipment
Range of Chemical Bottling Options
Here at ReAgent, we stock a large range of bottling options for our customers and if we don’t stock it, our network of suppliers have access to many further types that we can order in. We stock bottles in a range of sizes and materials to suit the majority of our products. These include:
- 5ml Plastic Dropper Bottles – ideal for when end use requires one single drop of product dispensing at a time.
- 100ml & 1L High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Screw Cap Bottles – ideal due to the recyclable and durable properties of HDPE.
- Glass Bottles – Due to the reactive nature of some of our products and for safety measures, we also stock glass bottles.
ReAgent also offers a range of different bottle caps for each type of bottle to suit the needs of your product.
As part of our top class service, ReAgent also offers fully customisable bottle labelling. By default, our products are delivered bearing the ReAgent logo, contact details, hazard warning labels, shipping and product information required by European CLP regulations.
We do however allow for personal branding. Customers must send us their own custom labels and designs, or consult our in-house label designer.
All our standard labels are made from durable laser print polyethylene. We offer a range of standard sizes including:
- 2 to View – 148x210mm
- 4 to View – 105x148mm
- 8 to View – 74x105mm
- 14 to View – 40x97mm
We also offer the option to specify custom dimensions for labels.
Bottling for a Wide Range of Chemicals
Here at ReAgent, we take pride in ourselves on an unrivalled chemical bottling service. We are confident in adapting to the needs of almost any business in any industry. We are able to bottle substances including (and not limited to):
- Corrosive Acids
- Toxic Chemicals
- Solutions of up to 50,000cP
- Non-hazardous Liquids & Powders
- Flammable Liquids
- Volatile Solutions
Why choose ReAgent?
- A wealth of experience
- With a track record spanning over 35 years, we have the experience and the expertise serve the needs of virtually any industry.
- ISO accredited
- We maintain an ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard as well as an ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Standard.
- Configurable and adaptable
- Our facility is fully configurable to your requirements and our team are able to quickly adapt to the specific needs of a range of industries, products and standards.
- Face to face contact and collaboration
- We operate an open door policy at ReAgent. If you need to discuss anything or want to perform an audit of our facility just call to arrange a face to face meeting.